We specify the purposes of use of personal information entrusted to us as follows
(1) To provide information on products and services handled by the Company and its group
(2) To provide information on seminars and exhibitions organized, co - sponsored, sponsored,or exhibited by the Company and its group companies,to confirm applications, and to deliver admission tickets, etc.
(3) To request surveys on customer satisfaction conducted by the Company and its group companies.
(4) To publish the results of surveys conducted by the Company and its group companies by aggregating and analyzing personal information statistically processed in a form that does not allow identification of individual customers.
(5) To contact you in the course of our business activities.
(6) Matters necessary for the Company to fulfill contracts with clients (e.g., confirmation of registration for various services and provision of services).
(7) Billing and confirmation of payment for various products and services provided by the Company.
(8) To respond to inquiries, requests, etc., and to send requested materials, etc.
(9) To provide personal information entrusted to us to our group companies after concluding confidentiality agreements and other contracts in accordance with our internal regulations and compliance program concerning personal information, and after carefully examining and confirming the purpose of use.
(10) For other purposes that are notified or announced in advance in order to fulfill our responsibilities under the contract, to develop better products and services, to deliver useful information, or for other legitimate purposes.
(11) We may receive personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, information about our products you use, etc. from you by means other than in writing for the purposes of using such information for the items stipulated in 1 through 10 above.
(12) To contact applicants for employment, make employment decisions, manage applicants for employment, send requested materials, etc., and return resumes and other materials sent to us.
(13) To manage the personnel and labor affairs of employees (including retired employees) and to confirm the accounting and general affairs of such employees.
■Personal numbers related to employees
(14) Withholding tax for wages and retirement income
(15) Notification of employment insurance
(16) Notification of health insurance and welfare pension insurance
(17) Other administrative procedures required by law in the fields of social security, tax, and disaster countermeasures
■Personal numbers related to individuals other than employees
(18) Work for preparation of records of payment of remuneration, fees, etc.
(19) Documentation of payment of dividends, distribution of surplus, and basic interest
(20) Preparation of payment records for real estate royalties, etc.
(21) Preparation of payment records for consideration for the transfer of real estate, etc.
(22) Other administrative procedures required by law in the fields of social security, tax, and disaster countermeasures
Note 1: Our group companies refer to companies that are subsidiaries of the Company at the time the above purposes of use are carried out.
Note 2: The provision of personal information is entirely voluntary. However, if you do not provide the personal information we request, we may not be able to respond to your inquiries or requests, send you requested materials, or provide services.
For the purpose of contributing to the sales promotion activities of our group companies, personal information such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, age, place of employment, department, purchase history and purpose of purchase of products sold by us, type of terminal such as PC used by the customer, type and usage environment of software used by the customer, type and usage environment of the Internet used by the customer, etc., will be provided to our group companies by means of data transmission and delivery. The Company may provide personal information such as the type and environment of software used by the customer, the type and environment of the Internet used by the customer, etc. to the Company's group companies by means of data transmission or written delivery. Customers who wish to stop the provision of their personal information to our group companies are requested to contact us. We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal data within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. When entrusting personal data to our group companies or subcontractors, etc., we will enter into confidentiality agreements and other contracts that conform to our internal regulations and compliance program regarding personal information, and will exercise appropriate supervision. In addition, personal information may be disclosed to a third party without the consent of the customer in the event of a court ruling or order ordering disclosure, or in the event of an inquiry from the police, tax authorities, or other parties with legal authority to inquire (Article 197 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, Article 23-2 of the Lawyers Act, etc.).
We may share with our partners the personal information we have acquired, such as your name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, age, place of employment, department, purchase history and purpose of purchase of products sold by us, type of computer or other terminal you are using and the environment in which you are using it, type of software you are using and the environment in which you are using it, and type of Internet you are using and the environment in which you are using it. The type and usage environment of the type of software used by the customer, the type and usage environment of the customer's Internet connection, and other personal information obtained may be shared with our partners. Partner companies are manufacturers of products that we sell, etc., and with whom we have concluded a distributorship agreement (however, the scope of joint use shall be limited to such companies that are manufacturers of products that you are using or considering using). (However, the scope of joint use shall be limited to such companies that are manufacturers of the products that you are using or considering using. Personal information to be shared shall be acquired orally, by telephone, or in writing (including electromagnetic records such as input forms on the website). The purposes of use are the same as the purposes of use (1) through (11) above for personal information and those notified to customers at the time of acquisition. With respect to the joint use of personal information, the Company shall enter into a confidentiality agreement and other agreements with the partner company that conform to the Company's internal rules and compliance program regarding personal information, and the Company's personal information protection manager shall exercise appropriate supervision over the joint use of personal information. The name of the person responsible for the management of personal information is our company, and for the address and name of the representative, please refer to our company profile.
We have implemented the following safety control measures.
(Organizational safety control measures) We appoint a person responsible for the handling of personal information, and clarify the employees who handle personal information and the scope of personal information handled by such employees. In addition, the Company conducts periodic self-inspections and audits by other departments and outside parties.
(Personal safety control measures) Employees are regularly educated on matters to be considered in handling personal information, and confidentiality agreements are concluded with them.
（In the area where personal information is handled, we control the access of employees, limit the equipment they may bring in, and take measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing personal information. Measures shall be taken to prevent theft or loss of equipment, electronic media, documents, etc. handled.
(Technical safety control measures) Access control will be implemented to limit the scope of persons in charge and the personal information database, etc. handled, and a system to protect the information system handling personal information from unauthorized external access or unauthorized software will be introduced.
Cookies are identification information issued by a website to the web browser of a visitor's computer in order to identify the visitor's browser. IP address, website browsing history data, etc., by linking personal information to the cookie.
We send and receive cookies for the following purposes
(1) To study the number of site users and traffic
(2) To provide information on products, services, events, seminars, campaigns, questionnaires, etc., sold by the Company, to respond to inquiries, and to improve such information
(3) To create statistical information by processing customer website browsing history data, etc.
(4) To deliver advertisements best suited to customers using behavioral targeting advertising services
If you do not wish to receive cookies or related website browsing history data, please refuse to accept them or delete the cookies you have received.
※ If you reject cookies, some functions of the contents and services provided by the Company may be restricted.
(1) For requests for disclosure, etc. and inquiries regarding personal information
14F West Tower, Otemachi First Square, 1-5-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
Digital Arts Consulting, Inc.
Corporate Design Group, Personal Information Protection Section
A fee of 1,300 yen (including consumption tax) will be charged for each request for notification of purpose of use and disclosure of personal information. Please enclose a stamp or postal money order for 1,300 yen for the handling fee when you send the request form to us. If the fee is insufficient, we will contact you to that effect. If the fee is not paid within one week after notification, the request will be deemed invalid.